This is a major release, containing several new tools and features. Highlights include:
- Improved analysis and rendering of HTTP requests and responses wherever they appear.
- Burp Sequencer, a new tool for analysing session token randomness.
- Burp Decoder, a new tool for performing manual and intelligent decoding and encoding of application data.
- Burp Comparer, a new utility for performing a visual diff of any two data items.
- Support for custom client certificates (in all tools) and custom server certificates in Burp Proxy.
- Ability to follow 3xx redirects in Burp Intruder and Repeater attacks.
- Improved interception and match-and-replace rules in Burp Proxy.
- A fix for the Intruder payload positions bug affecting some Linux users.
- A "lean mode", for users who prefer less functionality and a smaller resource footprint.